PSCMF series horizontal electric driven double suction split case fire pump
Add to My Favorite List
- DN Range of Suction Pipe: 125-700 mm (5"-28")
- DN Range of Discharing Pipe: 80-600 mm (3"-24")
- Flow Capacity Range: 0-4500 m3/h
- Head/Pressure Range: 0-184 m
- Power Range: 1.8- 1780Kw
- PSCMF pump consist of PSC split case pump and electric motor, they are connected by flexible couplings. The motor is YE3 high efficiency electric motor, IP55, and class F. IE2/IE4/Y2/ high voltage motors are all available, as customer requested.
- The pump is easy to maintanance, internal inspection and maintenance is facilitated by the 2 shell casing, without the need to disassemble the motor and coupling.
- Depending on different applications of the pump, the flow part can be casted out of the following materials: cast iron, bronze or stainless steels. And the seal can be mechanical seal or gland packing seal, as customer requested.
- The casing can be split vertically or horizontally, relative to the impeller, which gives you either a vertical split case or a horizontal split case pump, respectively. Some manufacturers also offer custom configurations to optimize the pump for specific applications
- Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline for easy installation. Impellers are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and potential wear.
- Product Details
- 50Hz product parameter
- 60Hz product parameter
PSCMF series electric horizontal double suction split case fire pump, with the advantages of large capacity, high efficiency and easy maintenance, which is usually used in fire fighting, industrial water supply and the occasions that need large capacity. Electric motor shall be connected to horizontal -shaft pump by flexible couplings. Internal inspection and maintenance is facilitated by the 2 shell casing, no need to disassemble the motor and coupling.