PSCD series horizontal diesel engine driven double suction split case fire pump
Add to My Favorite List
- DN Range of Suction Pipe: 125-700 mm (5"-28")
- DN Range of Discharing Pipe: 80-600 mm (3"-24")
- Flow Capacity Range: 0-4500 m3/h
- Head/Pressure Range: 0-184 m
- Power Range: 1.8- 1780Kw
- PSCD pump consist of PSC split case pump and diesel engine, they are connected by flexible couplings.
- The pump is easy to maintanance, internal inspection and maintenance is facilitated by the 2 shell casing, without the need to disassemble the motor and coupling.
- Depending on different applications of the pump, the flow part can be casted out of the following materials: cast iron, bronze or stainless steels. And the seal can be mechanical seal or gland packing seal, as customer requested.
- Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline for easy installation. Impellers are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and potential wear.
- Vertical as well as Horizontal versions are available, as customer demand.
- Product Details
- 50Hz product parameter
- 60Hz product parameter
PSCD series horizontal double suction split case fire pump is driven by diesel engine, with the advantages of large capacity, high efficiency and easy maintenance. Diesel Engine shall be connected to horizontal -shaft pump by flexible couplings. For connections to vertical-shaft fire pumps, right-angle gear drives and universal joints shall be used. PSCD pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.