You need a Fire Fighting Pump Set if you want to protect yourself and your family from a fire.
These sets come in a variety of types and sizes, and are manufactured to comply. These sets also have UL certification and are approved by the UAE Civil Defense. However, if you need something special, you can get it on special order. Read on to learn more about the various types of Fire Fighting Pump Sets and how to choose the right one for your needs.
One type of Fire Fighting Pump Set is a horizontal split-case model. These pumps need an external water source, and they take up less floor space. They can be useful for small businesses, since the pump's motor will not be damaged by flooding. They are also easy to maintain and can provide a reliable flow of water during a fire. However, make sure that you have a qualified fire management professional inspect the Fire Fighting Pump Set before purchasing it.
When installing a Fire Fighting Pump Set, you must carefully consider the number of discharge lines and the location of the FDC. The discharge line should be placed away from the pump panel. It should also be connected straight into the FDC. Be sure to remove any caps that are inside the FDC, as they can leak water and cause pressure to build in the system. You can also consider relocating the pumper's panel away from the fire building, so as to protect the engineer from falling debris.
When choosing a Fire Fighting Pump Set, remember to choose a high-pressure pump that can put out a fire quickly. A garden hose can put out a fire, but it doesn't have enough pressure to save your house. A high-pressure fire pump can produce triple the pressure and power to put out a fire quickly and efficiently. It is important to know which type of discharge hose to get for your Fire Fighting Pump Set, and how to attach it to the pump.
The Fire Fighting Pump Set is an integral part of any fire sprinkler system. It provides high-pressure water to the fire sprinkler system. It also provides increased water flow. As the name implies, a fire pump is a very important component of any firefighting system. You should consider purchasing one for your home or business. These systems are essential for protecting the lives and property of both your family and your employees. When it comes to protecting yourself and your family, you cannot afford to be without one.
Buying a Fire Fighting Pump Set is an investment in the future of your company. A fire pump set should be able to handle the pressure and flow requirements of a building. If a fire pump fails to do so, the rest of the building's system should be able to handle it. This is the only way to protect your business. But before purchasing a Fire Fighting Pump Set, make sure to know what to look for.
- DN Range of Suction Pipe: 50-400 mm (2"-16")
- DN Range of Discharing Pipe: 32-350 mm (1.5"-14")
- Flow Capacity Range: 50-5000 GPM
- Head/Pressure Range: 4-14 Bar
- Power Range: 4-325 Kw
- The main pump can be end suction pump, multistage pump, split case pump,or vertical turbine pump with stainless steel, cast iron and bronze material in standard configurations.
- Every package is mounted on a steel fabricated base with motor, engine and pump coupled and wired to the controller. The automatic air relief valve, gate valves, check valves, flexible joint, pressure switches, and pressure gauge are mounted on their respective pipes. If required, additional piping, pressure tank, valves and sensing lines are available as well.
- Fire Pump Control Panel is the Pump System brain that designed to Control & Monitor the operation of the Electric, Diesel, and Jockey Pumps drivers, and makes up pumps for both Manual & Automatic modes, as well as turns pumps drivers ON/OFF under specific conditions.
The Fire Pump Package Controller detects signals through set of built in pressure switches that reflect the system pressure & flow status enabling fire pump package drivers (Electrical /Diesel /Jockey) to operate in case of pressure in the system is lower than set point, as well as operating the Standby driver due to power failure and/or substantial drop in pressure.
Fire Pumps Series Controllers are pre-wired, tested before delivery and made ready for immediate usage.
- The electric pump is coupled with YE3 high efficient motor with protection IP55 class F, anti-corrosive coating pump case, quality NSK bearings, and wear resistance mechanical seal. Cast iron, brass and stainless steel impellers are all available.
- This fire pump set can be used for fire hose and fire hose reel system, fire sprinkler system, fire water monitor system, fire alarm system and fire hydrant system.