Vertical Turbine Long Shaft Fire Pump
Add to My Favorite List
- DN Range of port: 50-350 mm (2"-14")
- Flow Capacity Range: 15-5000 GPM
- Head/Pressure Range: 4-15 Bar
- Power Range: 4-325 Kw
- The conventional underground depth is 3 meters. It can be customized according to customer needs. depth.
- This vertical turbine pump is a single suction multistage vertical pump. Which can be used for water supply and drainage in factories, mines, industries project, farmland and firefighting. It can be pumping liquid from the deep well or pit. And it is suitable for varieties of need, wide range application, compact structure and easy of installation, maintenance and handling.
- Vertical Turbine Pump are commonly used in various type of applications, from fire fighting use to moving process water in industrial plants to providing flow for cooling towers at power plants, from pumping raw water for irrigation, to boosting water pressure in municipal pumping systems, and for virtually every other imaginable pumping application.
- Cast iron pump body: high-quality cast iron pump head, with better corrosion resistance and longer service life.
PXBD series vertical turbine pump are used to transport water in pipelines, some particulate matter (such as iron shaft chips, sand, PXBD pumps are widely used in raw water plants, ingredient plants, metallurgy and sky industries (especially suitable for conveying iron sheet water in swirling pools), waste mines, Civil engineering and farmland, etc.
- Product Details
- 50Hz product parameter
- 60Hz product parameter