Stainless Steel centrifugal pumps are now widely used in various industries and applications.
This is due to their particularity and stability. These pumps are capable of transporting large volumes of water over long distances and with high efficiency. Some of the other advantages of stainless steel pumps include their low operating costs and small size. Let's take a closer look at the benefits of these pumps. These pumps are ideal for all kinds of water pumping applications.
The main benefit of stainless steel centrifugal pumps is their high hygiene. They are easily sanitized and are suitable for food, hygiene, and industrial processes. Their stainless steel construction makes them suitable for these applications, which includes agricultural, food, and pharmaceutical processes. You can easily clean them too, thanks to their easy maintenance. This type of pump is also available with John Crane mechanical seals, which can ensure a long working life.
Designed for continuous-duty low-pressure OEM applications, the Stainless Steel pump is suitable for a variety of different applications, including circulation, keg washing, and chemical processing. This pump is compatible with most common piping configurations. Its flanged centerline discharge model is also available. Aside from its 316-SS casing, the 316-SS version is designed with slip-fit O-ring/flinger technology, which prevents leaks caused by overtightening the pump. Moreover, it features back pull-out design, which helps vent air during startup.
Pump is another excellent source of a stainless steel centrifugal pump. These pumps are made from high-quality components and castings. They are designed to perform well in many applications, including in temperature controllers, outdoor roof tops, and truck mounted environments. You can easily find one that meets your needs for your industry with the help of this company. There are many advantages of using the products produced, which include their fast delivery.
P2C High Pressure thread port Double Impeller Close Coupled Pump
Chat Now Inquiry Now Add to My Favorite List Download Catalog
- DN Range of Suction Pipe: 32-50 mm (2"-4")
- DN Range of Discharing Pipe: 32-50 mm (2"-4")
- Flow Capacity Range: 0-120 GPM
- Head/Pressure Range: 2-16 Bar
- Power Range:1.1-22kw
- The pump case with high-strength alloy steel HT500 enhances the service life of the water pump,
- The centrifugal monoblock pump can be installed on a steel base or connected with the controller according to the customer's requirements. Additional piping, pressure tanks, valves and sensing lines can also be provided if required.
- The electric pump is coupled with YE3 high efficient motor with protection IP55 class F,and both square motor & round motor available, anti-corrosive coating pump case, quality NSK bearings, and wear resistance mechanical seal. Cast iron, brass and stainless steel impellers are all available.
- The pump could delivery water or liquid that physical and chemical similar to water.Liquid temperature shall not higher than 120 ºC.Ambient temperature is between-10°C and +50°C
- The high efficiency and continuous duty capabilities makes these pumps ideal for use in activities such as flood and spray irrigation,drawing water from lakes, rivers and well, or for any number of different industrial applications where the characteristics of high flow rates and mid to low head are required. Suitable for use in civil and agricultural applications.